AKCLI - Villages of Hope News

AKCLI (All Kids Can Learn International) is a 501(c)3, IRS approved, Christian ministry dedicated to rescuing orphans and raising them as disciples of Jesus Christ for their own nations. AKCLI is creating Villages of Hope, self-sustaining settings in which we provide orphaned children with quality care, education, Christian discipleship training, vocational training, and employment settings in which to grow and thrive.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Visiting the sick

Last week I missed most of the week of school, and the Chimwemwe
Ladies meeting due to the flu. But I received a wonderful blessing on
Thursday and Friday. Thursday afternoon 7 of the Chimwemwe ladies
came to visit. We sat on the verandah and talked about crafts and
such. They said a prayer for me before leaving. I told them that
that was what we were to be about for one another.

Then on Friday my friend Jen, headteacher at Okada Community School,
came over with 2 other teachers. We had some juice and crackers and
after a nice visit, they too prayed for me and then left. What a
blessing to have all of these women reach out to me in this way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home