AKCLI - Villages of Hope News

AKCLI (All Kids Can Learn International) is a 501(c)3, IRS approved, Christian ministry dedicated to rescuing orphans and raising them as disciples of Jesus Christ for their own nations. AKCLI is creating Villages of Hope, self-sustaining settings in which we provide orphaned children with quality care, education, Christian discipleship training, vocational training, and employment settings in which to grow and thrive.

Sunday, October 02, 2011

Roman's Holiday Visit

Roman's Holiday Visit

In the month of August, during the school holiday, Roman went to visit
some of his relatives. I asked him to write an account of his time
there so that I could share it with you.

"When I went to the Holiday I felt good and my name is Roman. I am 11
years old. I taught my family to make compostmanure. If you want to
make compostmanure you can start with leaves and on the top grass,
sticks, and manure from the cows and oxes. You need to make
compostmanure high.

And I told them about the word of God and how great is our Father in
heaven. I told about God's love for me and them.

We also went hunting in the deep bush. We hunt rabbits, mice, and an
antelope and bush pigs. We hunt these animals with dogs and
slingshot. I have nine dogs, three big ones and six puppies. The
names for the dogs are Spot, Lion, and Dots. The six baby puppies,
they have no names. My Grandma is going to name them.

One day my uncle and my friend and I went for hunting. We went
hunting for a bush pig. Then we saw it. The dogs ran after it and we
followed the dogs until we killed it.

In one day we killed three bush pigs. Another day we went hunting
mice. We dug and dug. In one day we killed nine mice. One day we
went hunting for antelopes. We killed two antelopes.

On Saturday we went for singing and after singing I prayed for the singers.

I was very happy to meet my family. And I told them when you want to
eat you need to pray.

My favorite thing to do is make wire cars. I have one wire car.

I told them "that God loves them. That He gave his begotten son that
whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Roman

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrea K. Van Ye said...

Well done, good and faithful Roman. The Lord is shining His face upon you, and you are the refelction of His light. Keep up the good work. With much love, Auntie Andrea, Uncle Todd, Parker, Mary Ella, William, Anna Rose and Lily Anne

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home