AKCLI - Villages of Hope News

AKCLI (All Kids Can Learn International) is a 501(c)3, IRS approved, Christian ministry dedicated to rescuing orphans and raising them as disciples of Jesus Christ for their own nations. AKCLI is creating Villages of Hope, self-sustaining settings in which we provide orphaned children with quality care, education, Christian discipleship training, vocational training, and employment settings in which to grow and thrive.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Dinner Path - 3

Thanksgiving Dinner Path - 3
Wishing everyone a blessed Thanksgiving!

Nelson – Note: Nelson wants to be a doctor.: "I am a piece of nshima
and I am put in the mouth. The teeth grind me into small pieces and
then I am wet because saliva has made me wet. After I am wet, I am
swallowed. When I want to go to the windpipe the valve will close and
I will go into the esophagus. I will take 6 seconds to reach to the
stomach. When I reach the stomach I will be mashed into small
particles, because in my stomach there is a muscle that is very strong
that mashes my food. After I am mashed, I go into the didium and then
I go to the liver that helps to see if I have poison. It will clean
me. I go to the gallbladder if I have so much fats or butter. It
will help me to be cleaned. Then I will go into the small intestine
where I will be absorbed. The nutrients will be moved from the small
intestine to all parts of the body including my small cells. Then the
food that I came with, if it was bad, it will go into the large
intestine. In the large intestine the muscles that are found there,
they will be pushing me and I will be in the rectum. From the rectum
I will be in the anus, and then I will find myself in the toilet."

Kimani "My Short Life as a Pepperoni Pizza"
Hi. I'm Kimani. I'm a pepperoni pizza, and I just went into this
kid's mouth. Yuck. Oh no! I'm being divided into little pieces by
these white things that are different shapes and sizes! And now I'm
going down this hole! Going down…down…down. Splash! I'm in the
stomach. Now I'm being broken down into little pieces again.
One hour later.
I'm going through this loooong tube. Then I start going down again.
It doesn't smell too good. Then, all of a sudden I start falling!
Then…splash I'm in the toilet.
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home