AKCLI - Villages of Hope News

AKCLI (All Kids Can Learn International) is a 501(c)3, IRS approved, Christian ministry dedicated to rescuing orphans and raising them as disciples of Jesus Christ for their own nations. AKCLI is creating Villages of Hope, self-sustaining settings in which we provide orphaned children with quality care, education, Christian discipleship training, vocational training, and employment settings in which to grow and thrive.

Monday, April 15, 2013

90 Years old

On Sunday, March 24, by Dad and his twin brother,. Uncle Warren.  celebrated their 90th birthday together. There were born in a home delivery in Blair, KS.  Both have been kind and wonderful husbands and fathers.  My father has traveled the world telling people about Jesus, serving as a United Methodist pastor and then on staff at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association.  I’m very grateful for the example my father gave me from my earliest years.  He always had a passion for missions and even as a young girl, I  thought I would be a missionary in Africa.  Now he and my mother pray for us, help to support the organization, and encourage us, always interested in seeing pictures and hearing reports.  Happy Birthday, Daddy, and thanks for all you mean to me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home